Let's start travel around the world

Many years I've been thinking about having a blog. But the problem was: what subject it is better for me to pick up? I have a lot of interests, but that doesn't mean that I'm capable to write on each subject I like.

Finally, I just pressed couple Google buttons, registered the blog, and - now you can see - picked the travelling subject up.

The reason is quite a bit simple. I can't travel as often, as I would like to, so I can at least collect here my own trips and travel impressions, otherwise I will gather here some interesting travelling information - not only for me, but also for my friends, who live in different parts of the world.

Who knows, may be I'll be lucky enough as to make new travelling acquaintances due to the blog...

Will see.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klitschko outclassed Arreola in LA boxing fight

10 reasons to learn English

Морские круизы в Одессе 2010